We act with Specialist Environmental Quality strong> and energy performance strong> under construction, rehabilitation and extension of buildings BBC, passive or energy positive, alongside architects and design offices. We realize full well the energy and environmental design of our projects.
Etude de l’ensoleillement à l’échelle des villes
The design phases are supported systematically detailed engineering strong> needed to determine the behavior of the building and optimizing their performance while integrating the criteria of the occupants.
Savoir faire :
• Bioclimatic design
• Double breathable skin
• Learned the airtightness of buildings design
• Control of thermal insulation outside
• Thermal insulation inside Master for listed buildings
• Control and analysis of thermal bridges
• Dynamic study of the migration of water vapor in the walls
• Study of condensation risk, control of brake fumes
• Control strategies based on the inertia of buildings
• Study of phase shift of paroies
• Study and analysis embodied energy materials
• Optimization of laying insulation
• Analysis and selection of carpentry (Ug, Uf, Uw, psig, Tl, G …)
Atelier Jean Nouvel – INEX
Etude des protections solaires
INEX brings all his skills and experience in the design and installation of indoor and outdoor light atmosphere. The site plans of publishing and distribution of lighting through the artificial lighting simulation and natural strong> 3D iso with photometric curves, INEX takes into account the specific needs of your projects to provide solutions to meet the highest environmental requirements.
The study of the path of the sun and the sunshine of a building facade can identify issues specific to a site and develop implementation and the morphology of the project. It also checks the masks phenomena of the surrounding buildings, tamper facades and helps control the temperature trends in the different spaces.
Natural light study
The simulations of natural lighting allow us to actively contribute to the shaping of architectural envelopes. Elections for the location and sizing of glass surfaces are evaluated and compared the requirements of different labellings. This type of study is to optimize the visual comfort of the occupants within a building, and limit electricity consumption related to artificial lighting. These studies are systematically crossed with those sunscreens.
Our modeling tools allow us to define the nature and effectiveness of sunscreens to implement to ensure a bright and hygrothermal comfort in any season. Integrated upstream in project design, shapes and materials proposed are tested and adapted to the common requirements of aesthetics and performance.
The dynamic thermal simulation (STD) is a thermal design that allows modeling the thermal behavior strong> and energy strong> of a building on a year with a calculation of pitch time .
The INEX engineers relies on software href=”http://www.iesve.com/software/ve-for-engineers” IES Virtual Environment and Pleiade + Comfie to make very detailed STD.
To describe this behavior, STD software is based on the following data:
• The site’s geographical position
• The architectural concept
• Integrated masks Building
• The distant masks or close to its environment
• The thermal properties of its walls and its windows
• Internal heat sources related to its theoretical use.
• The theoretical scenario of opening windows and blinds
An STD can be used to achieve one or more of the following objectives:
• Optimize the architectural design of a building
• Optimize the features of woodwork
• Choose the optimum orientation of a project
• Assess the risk of overheating in summer a specific area of a building
• Assess the energy needs of a building based on the performance of the systems
Thanks to its know INEX technical expertise integrates in its STD studies the impact and Performance of technical systems strong> (heating, ventilation, air conditioning, dehumidification …) and specific constraints specific buildings (moisture swimming pool, provision of specific heat …) to estimate the actual energy consumption of the building.
The expertise of INEX helped design and build eco-neighborhoods and passive or positive energy buildings. As part of his research, INEX has developed and implemented alternatives strong> contributing to greater environmental quality. Strong>
• Canadian wells, water use groundwater
• superficial and deep Geothermal
• Photovoltaic, Solar Thermal Collectors
• Assisted Ventilation Strategies and controlled
• Envelopes and climate facade
• thermodynamic systems on air, water or soil
• Wind, Biomass
• Cogeneration and trigeneration
• Wood Boiler
• Heat recovery on wastewater
• Rainwater harvesting
• Adiabatic Cooling
Our priority is to always integrate the different alternatives to determine which systems the most energy and cost optimization.
Usually performed after optimization of the envelope, energy supply study compares the heating and air conditioning, hot water, renewable energy.
The overall cost studies include: strong>
• The initial investment for the various systems
• The consumption of energy derived from dynamic thermal simulation
• The maintenance and system maintenance
• The availability and changes in the cost of different energy
• The cost of subscription to the energy supplier
In order to give time to ROI updated under different scenarios, and other parameters such as reliability, simplicity and of course environmental impact.
The expertise of INEX is based on many reference strong> for any type of building that today allows its teams to precisely know the investment cost strong> and Maintenance strong> of different energy production systems.